Wednesday, March 9, 2016

the great hair debate

i don't know about you, but it's about that time for me.  every so often it creeps back up, and now that we are on the cusp of the spring season i find myself here again: to bang or not to bang?



photos found here

why is reese always perfect? i think she is always my hair inspiration. loving the above two photos and considering the side swept bang with slightly more length for my next appointment.  also, going to lighten up a bit.  it's been an embarrassingly long time since my last appointment, and even then i went to the "dark side".  (i say this in quotes because as someone who has been blonde for ever, anything dark feels BLACK.) as we get closer to warmer days, i find myself eager to go blonder. 

do the season changes inspire you to switch things up? are you like me and do you often debate bangs?

No comments:

Post a Comment