Monday, September 10, 2012

a love letter

shawn,

i can hardly believe that in 4 short days i will become your wife and you will become my husband! my skin has goosebumps just typing that. over six years together, and it's hard for me to remember when you weren't by my side. i feel blessed, lucky, and grateful that you will be my husband for the rest of our lives. you are smart, strong, kind, gentle, affectionate, thoughtful, and so much more. everything i could ever want, all wrapped up together! i am so excited to walk down the aisle, with you waiting at the end of it. and i can't wait to see what the future holds for us.

"i'm giving you all my love..." 9.14.12






























xoxo

2 comments:

  1. how exciting. I just got back from honeymooning, the best piece of advice I got was "pause and take a look around and try to remember how blessed you are" the night really does fly by!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is so sweet! Congratulations! :)

    Lauren
    http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete