Friday, April 20, 2012

a few friday things...

1. it's been a busy week...but it has been a good one! i need time to get caught up on all things reality tv & blogland related..




2. my mom & i went shopping this week..i ended up with 6..<SIX!>..dresses for shower & honeymoon.  so.excited!!!!

3. finished the hunger games series a little while ago.  LOVED book one...book two kept me interested...book three was hard to get through.  i thought it was depressing & too political for my taste.  i am glad i read it however...very different from my typical reads!

4. the weather has been exceptional lately! shawn & i have been out on that deck as much as possible.  one of my favorite things!!

5. i have started researching some must-do's for the honeymoon.  post coming soon:)

and last but not least....HAPPY FRIDAY!

xo,

1 comment: