Monday, October 24, 2011

a fall fashion must have

one of my favorite things about the cooler temps is the option to wear scarves..what is more cozy than being wrapped up in something warm and stylish! i have always been one to stick to the neutral, but this fall i decided to go a little brighter with a mustard yellow scarf that i picked up for our engagement session.  since its purchase i have been noticing that i can wear it with almost any outfit, and i love that it is more neutral than i originally thought it would be. below are some of my favorite scarf images via pinterest...









 now i'm wanting scarves in teal, pink & purple!

xo,

2 comments:

  1. Love scarfs! I'm now going to bust out my black one to wear today! Thanks, for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wearing my houndstooth scarf right now!!

    ReplyDelete