Thursday, August 18, 2011

wedding woes

this wedding planning process has been stressful to say the least. and i know that it is different for everyone, this is how i have been feeling up to this point. i think my anxiety comes from the fact that i can picture my wedding being so many different things that i cannot decide what i want.  shawn is so easy going & laid back with it all, he has given some input, but mostly says to do whatever i want. 

there is part of me that pictures the wedding being just the two of us at town hall saying "i do" with just a witness...then whisking off for our honeymoon.

there is part of me that pictures us on the beach, wind blowing, waves crashing, people standing around. and the whole night ending with the best bonfire on the beach you've ever seen.

there is part of me that pictures me walking down the aisle at the church in my white gown with my mom & my brother by my side, with all my family & friends watching.  having a reception filled with dancing and champagne & red velvet...

and the more i think about it, the more i want the final vision.  that is what i have pictured ever since i was little.

i guess i just needed to see it in black & white.

thanks, blogger :)



xo,

2 comments:

  1. Hey girly! I love your blog!! It looks like we have alot of things in common - like my love for Bethenny Frankel and planning MY PRETEND wedding in my head :) although yours is actualllly taking place!! DO NOT FREAK OUT about the little details. From what I HEAR, this planning proccess goes by UNBelievenbly fast and you should relish in this time and have SO MUCH fun with it :) I hope you are having a great day!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that you are going through this....a wedding is something that is personal and should reflect the bride and groom so you have to do what is best for you and Shawn. No matter which option you choose you will be left with the end result....you will be married, and that is the purpose to all of this! Picking your path is the hardest part, once you make the jump and choose, as I have told you many times, the rest WILL fall into place. You will be a beautiful bride no matter what choice you make <3

    ReplyDelete