Thursday, June 16, 2011

a small thank you

yesterday i had a hair appointment to get my highlights done & my layers cleaned up.  a few months ago i had referred a friend to my stylist and while i was there today she thanked me for sending some business her way by giving me a bottle of Moroccan oil!

Moroccan oil is an ultra-light formula which is absorbed by the hair instantly, resulting in a natural, silky finish and brilliant shine. Moroccan oil has the ability to restore over-processed hair damaged by environmental factors and chemical procedures - it also revives, hydrates and detangles hair, wigs and hair extensions.

i love that a small gesture can go so far. i'm super excited to use this because i have heard such wonderful things!  i will let you know how it goes!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Honey,

    You will LOVE it!

    I use it, as well as their curl control cream,intense curl cream, shamppo, conditioner and I even bought their paddle brush:)

    How sweet of her to give it to you.I will tell you , a little goes a long way. (found out the heard way, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and hair spray:)

    The smell will draw ya in and won't let ya go!

    ReplyDelete