Monday, May 9, 2011

a farewell

i'm so sad that one of my favorite shows will be ending its season tonight! 

i'm not quite sure that last time i saw a show that hit every emotion like bethenny ever after does! although the girl is slightly crazy (hey, who isn't?) i have discovered that i'm in love with her strange little life & awesome family.  



jason is the most understanding & patient man ever..sometimes i don't know how he puts up with bethenney's shenanigans! but that is why i love him even more...have you seen the christmas episode where he wears onsie zip up pajamas?! and farts under the christmas tree?! he is hilarious!




and baby bryn is the most precious thing in the world...i would love to be a fly on the wall in their house just for a day. they must have so much fun!

sidenote: how funny was bethenny with the butt shapewear??

are you a fan of bethenney ever after? will you miss it as much as i will??
knowing bravo, i'm sure they will have something fabulous fill the time slot - i think i'm addicted to all of their reality shows!!!

xo,

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I am dying here....under the tree....I about wet me pants!!! I would have died if that had been my husband on LIVE TV! hahahaha

    I only started watching a few weeks ago.
    I agree, he is a VERY understand man..... extremely nice & patient! Always coming back with a smile when most men would be cursing back or something, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boooo! I feel like I'm saying good-bye to a friend. I'm not sure what I am going to do without her in my life!! But on a brighter note Jersey Housewives are coming back! I have missed those girls and their shenanigans!

    ReplyDelete