Thursday, February 3, 2011


such a strong message...good to have this reminder every now & again.

"Old man, hospital bed,
The room is filled with people he loves.
And he whispers don't cry for me,
I'll see you all someday.
He looks up and says, "I can see God's face."

This is my temporary Home
It's not where I belong.
Windows and rooms that I'm passin' through.
This was just a stop,on the way to where I'm going.
I'm not afraid because I know... this was
My temporary home."
love it<3
****

had an awesome birthday dinner with my momma tonight!! great food, yummy wine, amazing dessert...priceless company & conversation!  happy birthday mom, i love you!!

3 comments:

  1. Love Carrie!! Shes AMAZING!! and hope your dinner is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment.. i love carrie too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this song...it's one of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete